Slider

Happy Valentine's Day Scott!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow, Holly Furtick (wife of Elevation Church pastor Steven Furtick) posted on her blog last week some of the things she loved most about her husband.  I thought that was a great idea so I decided to do it myself: 

I love how smart Scott is!

I often tell Scott that when he sets his mind to something, there isn't much he couldn't do.

I love how he spends so much time researching every little thing.

I love the way he cooks!

I love how he loves nerdy "space" shows and movies.  

I love the way he takes care of me and everything else around the house.

I love how he puts up with me and never complains (that I know of)! 

I love the way he loves our pets. (It's so cute!)  

But, most importantly,
I love how much he loves Jesus. 

This is a very condensed list but I may add some more to it later.   Tomorrow I will post a list of all of the things that I don't like about Scott....(just kidding)  :-)

2 comments:

  1. You didn't put what a GOOD listener he is! When do you start the list of things you don't like about Scott, I'd like to get in on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea & a great post!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan