I never said it was a current picture. He was 7 years old according to the back of that picture. Here's a picture of Scott and his brother, Will:
Isn't she he lovely? So pretty.
I was going to write an Ode to Scott for his birthday but after googling what an ode is, I decided it is too much work. Besides, we are going out now to celebrate. I won't tell you how old he is (just in case he is sensitive) but I will say that next year will be a BIG birthday!!!
I'd also like to give a shout-out to my Deanna and my Barbara who both celebrated birthdays in the past week. OH and Jesus too.

What a cutie! Too bad you didn't post a current photo for comparison.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Scott!!!!!
Oh those photos are TOO cute! I have never seen anything quite like that yellow striped romper with the tie! Hope that Scott had a wonderful birthday!! Happy New Year to you guys!!
ReplyDelete