Slider

Family Wedding

Monday, July 31, 2017

The Helms family celebrated a wedding this weekend!  Congratulations Daniel & Hannah Couchenour.  I'm so mad that Scott & I didn't have someone take a picture of us while we were dressed up! I did get a couple of pictures of my parents though...

Mom's first selfie. 

Mom and Aunt Sara
Dad and Uncle John
Mom & Dad
Even though I don't have any pictures of the rest of my family....Aunt Zell, my cousins, THE BRIDE AND GROOM...we had a wonderful time.  The wedding was beautiful and it was so much fun catching up with my family.  

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to catch up with family at a joyful occasion like a wedding. Wish you had posted a photo of the bride and groom. As for no pics of you and Scott in your wedding finery...you could always dress the part again and take a selfie. What I can see of your dress in the first photo is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan