Check this thing out:
After living acne free for a few years, my hormones have decided to reignite and lately I've had some cysts explode onto the scene. I'm thinking that I should start giving them names, you know, like they do with storms. I'd name them after people I don't care for very much.
I'm so glad that all of those years I battled with acne I didn't know that I would still be fighting the good fight in my 40's. This is beyond depressing. Oh well, there are worse things in the world.
I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to let my hair go au naturel. I'm so tired of being disappointed with my dye jobs - not to mention paying for them. This time, I went into the salon asking for this....
Wait for it...
I came out with this...
You can't tell it from the lighting in this picture but, my highlights actually look like gray hair. I'm thinking of just letting it grow in gray and getting some highlights and lowlights to blend until it all turns gray. I love the look of silver hair. This is my dream hair...
I think I could totally rock gray hair. My hair is frizzy and brittle so it would not look like this photo but, this would be my goal.
Oh I just thought of something I've wanted to show you....
I'm doing a "Paint By Numbers" painting. I have been working on it for almost one month. It is going to take quite a while. I find it mind-numbingly relaxing and very therapeutic.
If you can't tell from this picture, it is a very large canvas.
Here is what will look like...sort of...
I'll keep you posted on my progress. I know you will be on the edge of your seat.
Julie, you and your acne are so funny! I think you should name the cyst. No, I haven't a clue what name to choose. Your dye job doesn't look so bad in the photo. I'll take your word for it that it looks more gray than blonde. Silver hair is cool. Long silver hair looks sort of witchy. I don't know. The example looks nice. You're doing a good job with the paint by numbers. I haven't done one of those in decades. I like the final image. There is something Van Gogh (i.e., Starry Night) about the sky and the animals are just plain fun. Are you painting on paper or a canvas paper?
ReplyDeleteThe painting is actually on canvas. It doesn't look like it from the picture. I'm having a lot of fun painting by numbers!
ReplyDelete