Slider

Wordless Monday

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well, not exactly wordless, I just have so many random thoughts going around in my head.  I hope I don't forget to go to the dentist in the morning.  I hope I don't forget to go to my hair appointment after work.  I hope that my poison ivy wash is working because I've been spending a lot of time with Sophie lately.  I can't wait until my cousin's wedding this weekend. I'm supposed to make a dessert for church Sunday.  I can't wait until a weekend where I don't have any plans.  What kind of dog should I get?  So many people I love are going through very difficult times right now. How can I help them?  Is it ever going to stop raining?  Oh my! Father's Day is Sunday and I haven't bought the best dad in the world a present yet.  I need to clean my house.  Did I wash the clothes I want to wear tomorrow?   

Psalm 46:10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”


BE STILL 


BE SPEECHLESS
 

2 comments:

  1. So many things going on in your life! I heartily wish you a weekend with no plans. Just time to sit still and enjoy the birds at the feeder. (I'm sure Greta enjoys watching the birds at the feeder, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And I need to remind myself of that passage of Scripture very often!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan