Slider

Labor Day

Monday, September 3, 2012

Blossom and I started our holiday with a walk in the park. 
Meanwhile, Greta slept on a bag.
Mom and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  (The diet starts tomorrow....) Boy, was it good.  They really do make the best chicken sandwich on the planet.  

So now, it is 2:30 in the afternoon and I am procrastinating cleaning my house.  It is between that and taking a nap.  Here's what Blossom is doing....

And Greta:
That is literally what she is doing right now.  I turned around and snapped that photo less than 90 seconds ago.  :-)

Well, my eyes are heavy but I am going to TRY to do some housework.  That Chick-Fil-A sandwich is really making me sleepy....
 
PS.  I know what you are saying.  You are saying, "My gosh.  That Julie sure does lead an exciting life."  Try not to be jealous. 

1 comment:

  1. You should take a page from Greta's and Blossom's book and just relax. The housework will keep another day.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan