To my surprise, I received flowers at work:
In other flower news, I bought a plant for my desk to cheer up our empty office:
My "niece dog" Sophie is loving the cool weather. Memorial Day weekend, my friend, Jenny, came over and shaved Sophie's hair. It is really starting to grow back out. We are all so thankful to Jenny for shaving her Sophie!
The Dynamic Duo or "Double Trouble" (depending on the day) are doing well. They never seem to get tired of playing with each other.
Balto is always upside down and "smiling" at us.
Work is going. I really miss the way things were before my old company sold our office. But I am reminded of what my pastor said in a sermon the day before the sale went through. I had no idea that he was talking to me....And I believe Romans 8:28:
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
That doesn't mean that my new position will be easy but God will use it to teach me what I need to learn at this time.
And finally, Greta posed for this picture yesterday:








Aww, your wedding photo is so cute! Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers and plant.
The dynamic duo don't look very dynamic lying down, do they?
Greta, looking as stately as ever. She must find the dogs very trying.