Slider

Ketchup

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Since we last spoke, I made a new friend...
It may come as a surprise to my blog reader, Sophie (my family's dog) is still with us!  Two and a half years ago they told us she had a very aggressive cancer.  Here's a picture from last week:
Sophie is such a joy.  I try to visit with her at least every other day.  We've had the privilege of being loved by her for 13-14 years so far. 

Here's a recent picture of Laura.  She lost her two front teeth early last fall and I sure can't see any sign of the new ones yet.  Poor thing...can't bite into an apple.
I have the "never dull" task of driving this one to PreK every morning.
 
Blossom has the best posture in dog world.
I really don't know what to say about this one.
He seems to sleep with his mouth open about 65% of the time.  Balto always knows how to get comfortable.
Most importantly, here's our oldest.  She turns 15 later this summer!  I guess she'll be asking for a car soon.  
 More to follow....



1 comment:

  1. Great photos! The first one is a hoot--did she follow you home? The dog photos are fun. Are those two still shredding toilet paper? Bad doggies! So what kind of car does Greta want? Laura and Daniel are getting big. He looks like he means business.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan