When I left my office it was snowing rather heavily. It hasn't snowed at all at my house....YET. I know it is coming. I hope everyone has milk and bread.
Speaking of food, Scott has recently become a connoisseur of all things pizza. He has been making his own pizza dough for a while but recently decided that to make a truly good Italian pizza he would need to make the pizza dough with caputo flour. So....he had a box of caputo flour delivered all the way from Italy. He made the tomato sauce using San Marzano certified tomatoes (among other things) and covered it with fresh mozzerella and pepperoni. It was really good.
After eating all of that pizza, I have decided that it is time to get serious and start exercising regularly. Last night I finally tried out the EA Active program for Wii. Luckily, I have a really great (4 legged) workout partner. Here's a picture of Greta standing on the Wii Fit board. I'm actually working out beside her but I can't compete with all of that cuteness. Scott didn't take a picture of me. :-)
Speaking of exercising...I'm hungry. I think it is time for supper.
Good night!
Okay, so I TOTALLY was going to use "Let it Snow Baby, Let it Reindeer" for my "snow day" post this time, but you beat me to the punch! (Sticking my tongue out at you!) Did you end up getting much snow? An inch or 2 here, but enough for the kids to have fun & the hill/street in front of our house is really icy making for great sledding!
ReplyDeleteOh, that pizza looks FABULOUS!!
And can Greta teach Sammy how to work-out?
The Pizza does look delicious .... wish I had been there to help you partake of it. I am sure it is nice to have someone cook for you.
ReplyDeleteToday is a great day for Pizza, homemade Vegetable Soup,Chocolate Fudge and Hot Chocolate. I can remember when Connie, Clydie, Susan and Brent were little...when it would snow we would walk through the field from Highway 160 to Marian's and she would have Chocolate Fudge made. Those were great days.
How much snow did you have in your area; we only had enough to cover the street and ground. I really think it is mostly ice..not good for driving. I saw on Facebook where Pleasant Valley, Osceola and Community Church were not having services tomorrow. I know you will miss going; however, it is probably best ... no one wants anyone to have an accident.
You better watch it .. Greta is going to tone her muscles more than you if she keeps using your exercising equipment.
Awaiting you next post ... stay warm and safe.
Ms. Aggie
Julie ... note "Connie's name at the top of last posting. I did not realize she had not signed out ... sorry .... the posting is from me.
ReplyDeleteMs. Aggie
Hey...can we come over to YOUR house on our next visit for pizza? It sounds much better than Wolfman! Oh yeah...and what's up with you getting the snow while all we have in Cincinnati is bitter cold temperatures? That's not right! LOL (and yes, the "kids" love the cold!) Jill
ReplyDelete