Slider

Random Photo of Greta

Friday, January 14, 2011

Because I know who the star of this blog really is, I've decided to post a random photo of Greta every week.  Poor kitty, she just might be the most photographed cat on the planet.  Now that Sadie is gone, Greta gets ALL of Julie's camera attention around the house.  The Queen herself is sitting beside me as I type this post.  Here's week #1 photo...

2 comments:

  1. Greta is so CUTE & so full of personality! I look forward to seeing pics of her each week!
    And, you know, it occurred to me several times as Sophie snuggled Bosley that he may carry a lot of germs...but I tried not to think about it! He sits in a bag all week between kids taking him home, so I *hope* that gives any germs time to die! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How adorable! She doesn't seem to mind the camera in her face at all. What a ham! I love this feature.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan