Slider

10 Questions That Have Not Freed my Mind Yet

Friday, January 26, 2018

Google Arts says this is my art "look alike".  Clearly they are right.  

Like millions of other people, I enjoy reading the blog,  Marc and Angel Hack Life.  Recently, I read their post "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" and I thought, "If these questions will free my mind, I better ask them to myself".



Here goes:

1.  How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?  

I loved this question!  I think I would guess that I was around 30-33 years old if I didn't know that I am much older!  I don't feel any older than that although I do feel like I have a few years under my belt.  A few "rings around my tree".  I'm getting "long in the tooth."

2.  Which is worse, failing or never trying?  

I think that depends on what you are talking about.  If you fail at skydiving then, the answer would be failing is worse than never trying.

3.  If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Lazy.  Fear.  Pride. 

4.  When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

What the heck does this even mean?  I get it but, this question will not free my mind.  

5.  What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

The world needs more compassion.  And less snakes.  

6.  If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

I'd work with animals & people with disabilities.  Or animals with disabilities.  

7.  Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Settling.  I work in Real Estate/Property Management.  

8.  If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I'd stop saving money.

9.  To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

This question is boring.  

10.  Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Yes

Well, that is 10 of the 50.  I may or may not finish this questionnaire in the near future.  It depends on if I have anything more exciting to write about.  

Instagram truth:



1 comment:

  1. I haven't stopped laughing yet, but when I do I'll venture the comment that Google Arts lied. Although, the longer I look at the photo, the more similarities I see.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan