Father's Day 2018
Photo Credit goes to my neighbor, Malissa Morrill. Thank you Malissa!
After church, everyone came to my house for burgers. Scott cooked the burgers and I took care of everything else.
Dad is building his plate. The one thing he asked for was for me to make Green Bean Casserole. Anything for Dad on Father's Day! He ate half of the dish.
Balto insisted on sitting under the table while we ate.
And no matter how many times I told her not to, Mom kept washing my dishes.
Day 1 of trying to eat better so I don't get Diabetes. I'm doing ....ok. I started out doing just what Samara told me and I did NOT drink Orange Juice for breakfast like I always do. I had a glass of water with my cereal. A glass of WATER. Talk about boring.
I also did not have French Fries with my burger at lunch. Scott bought a bag of frozen Arby's fries and frozen Checkers' fries. Rana LOVED the frozen Checkers' fries. I wanted to try them but, I stuck to fruit. And...some green bean casserole. Oh well, it was a good start. Facing an entire week of meal planning and not having a clue what I'm going to eat is quite daunting. But, it's now or never to make some real changes.













I'd love to know the backstory that goes with photo #3. Something to explain the looks Scott and Daniel are exchanging. Same goes with the first of the photos of your Dad and Daniel.
ReplyDeleteOkay, your breakfast sounds boring beyond belief. Can you put something in your water? Like a teabag? A diet that's boring is a diet you won't stick to. Just saying.