Slider

Quiet Week

Thursday, March 7, 2019

I'm currently enjoying a quiet week.  I just sat down from walking the dogs with Scott.  Before that, I spent part of my night playing Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with Mom and Dad.  Clearly, no one would read a book or watch a reality show about my life!  

Here are a few photos from my week:  
BBQ at Jim N' Nick's on Saturday (technically that was last week but, I wanted to post these pictures for my memory.)





Mom curled up in her super soft comfy blanket.




Balto with his "shoe du jour".



Monday was a sad day for many people my age.  I always really liked Luke Perry as he always seemed like one of the good guys.  I can't say I ever had a crush on him but, I really liked him.   I saw many of my friends post this meme on Facebook Monday...


I saw the following meme on Instagram this week and it made me laugh out loud.  Whether you are for or against vaccination, this meme is funny.



I seriously just spent an hour looking at pie chart memes.  Here are a few of my favorites from this colossal waste of time...





And finally... 

If you weren't alive in the 80's then you would totally miss that last joke.  Hint:  It was a song.

I feel like the sleep chart is very accurate for me right now.  It is way past when I should have gone to bed and I don't feel like washing my face or brushing my teeth either.  I just had to keep looking at pie chart memes.  (I seriously need to work on my screen addiction.)  I'm going to pay the price tomorrow when I can't get up on time.  Wait, who am I kidding, I never get up on time. 

1 comment:

  1. From what I can read of the menu, I want to eat at Jim 'N Nick's. Love Balto's shoe du jour photos. First two memes: so true!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan