Slider

Ketchup

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wow.  I can't believe how long it has been since my last post.  Here's a quick "ketchup"....

Papaw helped Daniel with his bicycle problems. Daniel tried to inflate a tire with an air compressor.  Let's just say that the explosion sounded like an explosion.  





Daniel made a "train".  He drove Laura around and she loved it.  He drove me around as well.  I didn't think he could do it.  It was actually a fun ride.



Mom is doing well.  She is going to have cataract surgery in a few weeks.





Rana is in Syria for a few weeks.  Here she is with Laura before she left.


The Mitey Riders posted a picture of Laura on their social media accounts.

I would have never thought this picture was possible until recently.  Dad NEVER allowed animals in his house....until now.  (Remember, not their cat)


Buddies.

We had a cake for my birthday.



Daniel made "himself".


That was a very quick recap of the past few weeks.  I had a birthday, Rana flew to Syria, Dad got bronchitis, Scott and I both got very annoying colds and it was so hot!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday belatedly. I can't believe it was so hot in NC. No snow yet but we've had frost. The cat has definitely adopted your parents as his second family. Did Daniel get a new tire to replace the one he exploded?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan